Langsung ke konten utama

PIDATO BAHASA INGGRIS (ENGLISH SPEAKING) "TIPS AND TRICKS FOR EFFECTIVE LEARNING"

Halo selamat datang dichainel youtube saya diblog kali ini saya , membuat pidato bahasa inggris  dengan topik 'tips and tricks for effective learning  enjoy.... "Good morning!!!" first of all, we must give thanks to our God, Because of his blessing we can gather in our school today in good healty my honorable officer on duty  my honorable all officer and coach and also my beloved friends I want to introduce my self, my name is Putra siregar , Im 17 years  old .i have 2 brother, my mother work as teacher and my father work as a fertilizer trader .my hobbies are video editing and sport , ohh ya.. i recomendation you to visit my residence, you can arround lake toba and enjoy many culture festival. i am standing here to delivered my morning speak, my topic is "TIPS AND TRICKS FOR EFFECTIVE LEARNING" In my opinion effective learning is learning method that actively involve student that student  in their own learning and personal development. it proven to help student

PIDATO BAHASA INGGRIS (ENGLISH SPEAKING) "TIPS AND TRICKS FOR EFFECTIVE LEARNING"


Halo selamat datang dichainel youtube saya diblog kali ini saya , membuat pidato bahasa inggris  dengan topik 'tips and tricks for effective learning 


enjoy....


"Good morning!!!"

first of all, we must give thanks to our God, Because of his blessing we can gather in our school today in

good healty

my honorable officer on duty 

my honorable all officer and coach

and also my beloved friends


I want to introduce my self, my name is Putra siregar ,

Im 17 years  old .i have 2 brother, my mother work as teacher and my father work as a fertilizer trader

.my hobbies are video editing and sport ,

ohh ya.. i recomendation you to visit my residence, you can arround lake toba and enjoy many culture festival.

i am standing here to delivered my morning speak, my topic is "TIPS AND TRICKS FOR EFFECTIVE LEARNING"

In my opinion effective learning is learning method that actively involve student that student  in their own learning and personal development. it proven to help student develop  language,concentration and exploration

but many student in indonesia fail in their learning and may bee some ane in here, feel same. but no problem,Becase in this moment i will share tips and tricks for effective learning


1.ADAPTATION

Many people  fail in their learning,because they can't  adapt in friendsip,wheater,and curiculum.

for example in our campus, here we are educated in the semi militery and life is very different from at home, if we fail to adapt we will be elimate


2.SELF MOTIVATION

In addition to adapting, we must also have the motivation to burn the spirit , it can from the scriptures of each religion,motivators,and others 


3.PLAN YOUR STUDY TIME

set goals or objectives for your study time ,break the material, cover to smallchunks so that your overwal goal doesn,t sellecy overwherming


on this topic we get conclusion "A JOURNEY OF THOUSAND MILES START FROM  SMALL STEPS such as adapting,motivating,planning study time until we succes 

okey friends that's all, i cab talk about  "TIPS AND TRICKS FOR EFFECTIVE LEARNING"

thank you for your attention , good morning


Komentar